Introducing the fully rugged 7” Tablet PC
eo TufTab® a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC
Rugged Tablet PCs for even the most extreme working conditions.
eo TufTab a7360X Overview
The eo TufTab® a7360X, powered by the Intel® Atom™ N2600 processor, are rugged, slate-style Ultra-Mobile Tablet PCs designed for mobile professionals whose work environment demands a level of durability not attainable by a consumer or enterprise grade Tablet PC.
Offering the convenience and durability of industrial hand-held devices—but with the acumen and flexibility of Windows® 7 compatible laptop PCs—eo TufTab Rugged Tablet PCs are the ultimate productivity tools for field service technicians, warehouse personnel, factory maintenance staff, and even emergency service workers.
Working in the field or on the floor with an eo TufTab, you can feel confident that your data will remain safe; as their MIL-STD-810G and IP65 rated casing, shock mounted solid state drive with g-sensor monitoring protection, and hard coat protected LCD display will resist damage from jarring, dropping and vibration.
By offering a number of built-in I/O options — including RFID reader, 2D/1D barcode scanner, 2.0 MPixel Still/Video Camera, SD/MMC card reader, and even 3/3.5G WWAN — the new eo TufTabs are truly versatile, mobile business solutions capable of fulfilling many functions that usually requires the use of multiple, dedicated hand-held devices.
Additionally, these eo TufTabs really are full-fledged Windows® compatible PCs. That means they'll run most all the same applications in the field that your PCs back in the office are running. The result is reduced staff learning curves and increased staff productivity.
So, when it comes time to deploy a mobile solution, don't limit your company's productivity with task specific hand-held devices. Instead step-up to a rugged, full featured eo TufTab Ultra-Mobile PC. Your staff will thank you, your I.T. Department will thank you, and most importantly, your customers will thank you for your excellent service.
Download printable eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile PC Product Sheet
Features and Benefits
Battery Efficient Atom Processor that Performs
The Intel® Atom™ N2600 mobile processor delivers a level of processing performance that is almost 2x greater than the Atom processor in our previous generation of the eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC. That translates into potentially huge time savings, and as we all know, in business time is money. The Atom N2600 provides two complete execution cores in a single processor package. It's like having two CPUs in one computer. Two dedicated physical cores help operating systems and applications deliver additional performance, so users can experience better multitasking and multi-threaded performance across many types of applications and workloads.
2 Cores x 2 Threads = 4x the Productivity
We're talking about Intel® Hyper-Threading on the Intel® Atom™ N2600 processor. Hyper-threading delivers two processing threads per physical core for a total of four threads for major computational throughput. With Intel HT Technology, highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner. With more threads available to the operating system, multitasking becomes even easier. This amazing processor can handle multiple applications working simultaneously, allowing you to do more in less time. This isn't just some pumped up cell phone CPU. This is a true Intel® PC processor.
Fully Rugged Tablet PC with MIL-SPEC Compliance
While many jobs can be handled by TabletKiosk's line of Enterprise (Pro) Grade TabletPCs, some conditions are just so extreme they require a PC that withstand even the harshest conditions. The eo TufTab a7360X is one of those PCs. Built with a magnesium-alloy case, and featuring an ingress protection rating of IP65 to survive in dusty or wet conditions, and a military standards compliance of MIL-STD-810G to survive vigorous bumps, knocks and drops, it can go and perform wherever you may need it.
So, you may be asking yourself, in plain English, what do those ratings numbers actually mean?
- MIL-STD-810G rated for drops in height of up to 5 feet (1.52 m)
- MIL-STD-810G and ASTM D4169-08 for vibration resistance
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 for resistance to salt and fog
- MIL-STD-810G for extreme temperature shock (operational between -20° C ~ +55° C)
- MIL-STD-810G for high altitude operation and storage
- IP65 rating for total protection against dust infiltration and rain and splashes
- IP65 rating for high protection against low pressure water jets from any direction
HI-BRITE™ Outdoor Sunlight Readable Display
Let's face it, most jobs that require a truly rugged Tablet PC are usually performed outdoors. That's why the eo TufTab a7360X is equipped with a HI-BRITE™ 500 nit panel and 3-mode ambient light sensor. Because LCD panels are the largest single component drain on a tablet's battery life, the ambient light sensor on the eo TufTab a7360X intelligently balances screen brightness compared to ambient light levels to make sure the screen doesn't adversely effect battery performance when maximum brightness levels aren't necessary for readability.
Real PC Productivity with
Genuine Microsoft® Windows® 7
Genuine Microsoft® Windows® 7 is the easiest, fastest and most tablet-friendly version of Windows yet. Better ways to find and manage files such as Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews help you speed through everyday tasks. Improved handwriting recognition, speech recognition and expanded tool-tip functionality for touch as well as pen based input makes using a Tablet PC easier and more efficient than ever before. Faster and more reliable performance means your Tablet PC works just the way you want it to. And great features like Windows® Media Center and Windows® Touch make new things possible.
Windows® 7 brings full desktop PC compatibility to the Tablet PC platform with full application support for a wide range of software applications. Run all the software you use on your desktop PC on a Tablet PC that you can take anywhere. Microsoft® Office 2010, Visual Studio 2010, Internet Explorer 9, Intuit® Quickbooks Pro, Adobe Photoshop® CS5.5 and more. Running Windows 7, you'll never need to spend your time shopping around for ways to get work done with apps.
Windows® 7 Professional provides a powerful combination of innovation and improved performance, delivering the Tablet PC experience that customers want. Designed to meet the needs of small and mid-size businesses, Windows® 7 Professional is fast, reliable, and enables effortless and a more secure connection to company networks with Domain Join. Windows® 7 Ultimate adds multiple language support and the added protection of BitLocker full drive data encryption to all that Windows® 7 Professional has to offer. Windows® 7 Ultimate is the smart choice for multinational or security sensitive corporations. Get to know Windows® 7, and see how it can simplify everything you do with your Tablet PC.
Enterprise Grade 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Networking
The Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 2x2 adapter delivers up to 5x greater bandwidth (up to 300 Mbps depending on network infrastructure) compared to 54 Mbps 802.11 a/b/g solutions, extended range, more consistent connectivity and unique Intel features including Intel® vPro™ and Intel® My WiFi Technology support.
Greater Network Compatibility: Dual Band allows connectivity at 2.4 GHz to access older 802.11b/g networks and 5 GHz for higher speeds and greater network capacity. A broad range of support for all popular security protocols and Cisco Compatible Extensions v4 means connecting to a wireless network is smooth and easy.
Up to 2x greater range: Featuring MIMO, diversity and support for the multiple antennae inside the Sahara Slate PC, reduces the number of “dead zones”, network reconnects, and dropped data packets; dramatically improves connectivity and enables more consistent coverage in the enterprise.
Low Power: Optimized power modes (sleep states) reduce power consumption during periods of inactivity enabling long battery life for greater mobility.
Bluetooth® 4.0LE Wireless Connectivity
Bluetooth® technology is a short-range wireless radio technology that allows a broad range of electronic devices such as keyboards, mice, headphones and printers to connect and communicate wirelessly over distances of up to 10m. Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy is a power efficient protocol that targets effective communication with devices that do not require streaming data or high data throughput. The Bluetooth 4.0 LE Dual Mode adapter in the eo TufTab a7360X can communicate with both standard Bluetooth devices as well as the newer, low energy devices. Integrated Bluetooth means smart, wireless connectivity from your eo TufTab to a wide variety of peripherals, including noise canceling headphones, rangefinders and even Hypsometers, for ultimate mobility and flexibility.
CompuTrace® BIOS Ready
Absolute Computrace® allows organizations to centrally track and secure their IT assets within a single cloud-based console — the Absolute Customer Center. Using hundreds of data points collected from each device, IT administrators can monitor potentially suspicious devices and remotely invoke preemptive or reactive security measures to safeguard each system and the corporate data it contains. Product features include:
- Asset Administration: Collect incredibly accurate and comprehensive information from each device. Then create customized policies and alerts to be notified as soon as an unauthorized change is detected.
- Data & Device Security: Remotely delete sensitive data on missing computers including an audit log of the deleted files to prove the data was removed from the device. Freeze a device with a custom message to the user. Access and retrieve files regardless of location.
- Geotechnology: Track assets on an Internet map including current and historical locations. Build geofences to contain a device and receive an alert if it strays. If a device is not where it should be, investigate and determine if further action is required.
- Endpoint Forensics: The Absolute Investigations & Recovery team can forensically mine a stolen computer over the Internet using key captures, registry and file scanning, geolocation, and other investigative techniques to determine who has the computer and what they're doing with it, including whether any data was accessed post-theft.
- Theft Recovery: At our customer's request, the Absolute Investigations & Recovery team will work closely with local police to recover a stolen device. We successfully recover thousands of devices each year.
CompuTrace must be purchased separately through Absolute Software or an authorized dealer. The BIOS for the eo TufTab a7360X is ready to accept the required BIOS key(s) to allow CompuTrace® to work to its full capabilities.
Standard PC I/O for Flexibility and Compatibility
As a true PC, the eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC features standard Input/Output ports that are critical for real-world business productivity. These include a full-sized USB 2.0 HighSpeed port, RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet), and an RS-232 serial port. Additionally, the eo TufTab can be configured with a media card reader that supports SD/SDHC/MMC/xMMC/MS Flash memory cards. Printers, cash drawers, smart card readers, audio microphones, stereo headphones, external hard drives, and corporate networking switches can all be hooked up to the eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC... many simultaneously!
Interact with Pen or Touch or Both
Tablet PCs with touch screens and digitizers offer a more ergonomic "on-the-go" computing experience than a standard laptop. Due to their unique form factor, slate-style tablets with these input screens reduce the space required to operate the computer when compared to systems using a traditional mouse, trackpad or keyboard. In addition, they offer a more natural and intuitive user interface experience, especially while standing up or walking around.
Active digitizers use a pen for input which offers mouse-like pointer interaction and support for Digital Inking Technology's highly accurate handwriting recognition and signature capture. Touch screens work simply with the input tool you've been using since you were born—a finger—allowing you to point to and tap on whatever you want to use. The eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC can be equipped with either of these screen technologies or both together in an intelligently designed panel that automatically senses which type of input you want to use and switches modes automatically for maximum convenience and efficiency.
The active digitizer for pen input on the eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC is manufactured by the world's leader in pen computing technology, Wacom. These digitizers are highly accurate, compatible with all leading imaging and design software, and are the number one choice of tablet input for artists and designers worldwide. Additionally, Wacom electromagnetic active digitizers do not require a battery powered pen to operate—like some other manufacturers' digitizers—which further supports true mobility in the field. Digitizers are a superior solution for detailed drawing, handwriting recognition and signature capture, and support adjustable pressure sensitivity for total flexibility.
Virtually Unlimited Battery Power
Unlike consumer tablets that offer only embedded, non-removable batteries, the eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC uses two external, user-replaceable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries that are hot swappable. This means not only can you potentially run your eo TufTab a7360X continuously for a virtually unlimited amount of time, you don't even have to power down or put the system into hibernation mode to swap out a used battery for a fresh, charged one. Not that you'll need to worry, as the eo TufTab a7360X can run for over 11 hours on two fully charged battery packs!
Feature Expansion Capabilities
Because field data collection and remote transmission of said collected data is a crucial capability for most jobs that require a rugged Tablet PC, the eo TufTab a7360X can optionally come equipped with a choice of 2D/1D Barcode scanner, SmartCard Reader, RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443A/B standards supported), high powered Global Positioning System (GPS) module, and internal 4G or LTE Wide Area Wireless Networking (WWAN) card.
Additionally, to support legacy expansion cards, the eo TufTab can be outfitted with a PCMCIA slot (in lieu of the Mini ExpressCard slot used by the 4G/LTE WWAN card).
Rear Facing Digital Camera
The eo TufTab a7360X Rugged Tablet PC comes equipped with a 5.0 MegaPixel, 120° view, rear facing camera with LED flash that is indispensable for documenting details while out in the field via still image capture with Geotagging (optional GPS module required).
For added versatility and privacy protection, the cameras can be turned off in the system's BIOS — which in turn can be password protected so unauthorized users can not turn them back on — in order to comply with various corporate and government requirements.
Quality, Reliability and Expert Service
As one of the original pioneers of true tablet technology, TabletKiosk has been selling enterprise class, slate-style Tablet PCs since 2003. The eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC represents the fourth generation of the eo brand. As enterprise class devices, eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PCs are exceptionally stable and are designed to run reliably for many years. The average product lifecycle of a TabletKiosk device is 36 months (by comparison, the average lifecycle for many consumer devices ranges from 6 – 18 months). That means that if you deploy TabletKiosk systems today and decide to purchase additional units at a later date, you'll still be able to get the same model, minimizing additional IT expenses integrating and testing a whole new platform.
All eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PCs undergo stringent quality control from the day they are originally built to the day they are shipped to the customer. This starts at the factory, where they are fabricated and then hand-assembled. Then, before leaving the factory, all units are subjected to both a hand inspection and 24 hour burn-in testing. They are then inspected again by TabletKiosk's Quality Control (QC) staff in Taiwan before they are shipped to our warehouse in the United States.
Once in the US, the Tablet PCs are inspected for shipping damage and then configured to exact customer specifications. The systems then undergo a final QC test before being packaged up and shipped through our authorized distribution channel.
Should customers encounter any technical issues with their eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC, they can call TabletKiosk's technical support team located in the corporate offices in Torrance, California to obtain assistance from a knowledgeable and courteous company employee. Support personnel work on TabletKiosk products, and only TabletKiosk products all day, every day. TabletKiosk does not outsource any of its support to third party help desk services. At TabletKiosk, our goal is to provide you with stellar, first class support for an excellent overall customer experience.
- Intel® Atom™ N2600 (1.6GHz, 3.5W max TDP)
- Two (2) cores, four (4) threads
- On die, primary 32KB, 4-way L1 instruction cache and 24KB, 6-way L1 write-back data cache
- 1MB shared instruction/data L2 cache
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
- Intel® Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
- Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 and 3 (Intel® SSE2 and SSE3)
- Intel® Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel® SSSE3)
- Intel® 64 architecture
- Supports C0-C4, C1E-C4E and Deep Power Down Technology (C6) states
- Execution Disable Bit support for enhanced security
- Intel® NM10 Express
- Serial ATA 3Gb/s (SATA II)
- 10Gb/s each direction, full duplex DMI
- Intel® High Definition Audio Interface
- Integrated 10/100 LAN Controller via PCI connection, supports IEEE 802.3, 10/100Mbps Ethernet support
- SMBus 2.0 specification support
- Power Management
- Support for ACPI 3.0
- Supports system S0, S3-S5 ACPI power states
- ACPI Power Management Timer
- SMI# generation
- Ability to disable LAN, USB, LPC, HD Audio, SATA or SMBus
- Single channel, 2GB DDR3-800 standard
- Internal, non-removable Lithium-Ion Battery and External and Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 3 Series, 1 Parallel (3S1P) Lithium-Ion cells per pack (both internal and external)
- Sanyo prismatic cells
- Typical capacity : 1880mAh per pack
- Typical voltage: 11.1V
- Maximum Discharge Current: <3.76A
- Charge Voltage: 12.6V
- Maximum Charge Current: 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45° C
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 40° C
- Over Charge Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Over Current and Output Short Protection, Over Thermal Protection
- Solid State Flash Drive
- mSATA II (3.0Gbs) 64GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Optional 128GB mSATA II Solid State Drive (BTO only. Not user upgradeable.)
- Integrated Intel® HD 3650 Graphics Engine
- 400MHz Core, 200Mhz Render Clock Frequency
- Windows® Aero® Technology Compliant
- DirectX® 9c compatible
- Pixel Shader 3.0 support
- Open GL 3.0 support
- Full MPEG2(VLD/iDCT/MC)/WMV9/MPEG4 Part 10(AVC/H.264) & VC-1
- Hardware Playback/Decode Acceleration up to 1080p/24
- Input Panels
- 5-wire Resistive Touch Screen (standard)
- Dual Mode Digitizer (Pen) and Resistive Touch Screen (optional)
- Dual mode screen is auto-sensing and auto-switches between digitizer and touch automatically
- Digitizer features Wacom Electro-magnetic Resonance Technology with battery-free Wacom stylus pen
- Digitizer Resolution: 0.01mm (2540ppi)
- Detectable Pen Tilt: up to 50° from vertical
- Digitizer Position Report Rate: 133pps
- Pressure Resolution: 256 levels @ full scale
- Wacom Stylus with side switch and eraser (no batteries required)
- 7.0" WSVGA (1024x600) TFT-LCD with LED Backlight
- HI-BRITE™ 500 nit brightness enhanced with circular polarizer, sunlight readable (standard)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.15mm
- 262,144 color display (16.7M colors via dithering)
- Typical White Luminance: 375 nits
- Response Time: 20ms (white to black)
- Viewing angle: 140°/120° H/V (with Contrast Ratio > 10)
- Chemically strengthened, tempered glass for durability and increased impact resistance
- Integrated Intel® HD Audio with 32-bit/192KHz support
- Microsoft® WLP 3.1+ compliant
- Built-in Stereo Speakers (1.0W/4Ohm each) and Dual Digital Stereo
- Microphone Array for added audio fidelity and accuracy
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone and Stereo Microphone Plug & Play Jacks
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Realtek RTL8111E, PCI Express 1.1
- Integrated 10/100/1000 transceiver
- Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
- Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction
- Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up
- Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-Offload (Large send and Giant send)
- Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab compliant
- IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- IEEE 802.3az Draft 3.0 (EEE)
- Transmit/Receive on-chip buffer support
- Supports power down / link down power saving
- Built-in switching regulator
- Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function
- Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function
- WiFi Wireless
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235
- WiFi Certified for 802.11a/b/g/n, WMM, WPA, WPA2, WPS, WFD, WiFi Direct
- Microsoft® WHQL Certified for Windows® 7 and Windows® 8
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11I, 802.11h
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology with Instant connectivity and Wake on LAN
- Supports Infrastructure or ad hoc (peer-to-peer) network architectures
- Supports seamless roaming between respective access points (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a/b/g, and 802.11a/b/g/n)
- Supports WPA and WPA2, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST), EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA Authentication
- Supports PAP, CHAP, TLS, GTC, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2 Authentication Protocols
- Retail (Credit Card Processing) Compliance: PCI, CISP
- Government Compliance: FIPS (Windows 7 only), FISMA
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Integrated into Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235
- RF Power ON/OFF switch
- Dual Mode Bluetooth 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 3.0+HS, 4.0 (BLE)
- Encryption and authentication ensure safe, secure communications
- 5.0 Megapixel rear facing with LED Flash
- Supports Geotagging (with optional GPS module)
- 120° wide-angle view
- LED Flash rated 1,500mcd
- Security Features
- CompuTrace® Ready
- Integrated Smart Card reader (optional)
- Stealth Mode (Disables all emitting light and sounds for silent operation)
- Kensington Compatible Lock Port
- Barcode Scanner (optional)
- Intermec EA15 high-performance, decoded 2D imager
- Omnidirectional barcode reading
- Scan rate of up to 200 scans per second in linear emulation mode or 56 scans per second in omnidirectional mode
- Low power 3.3V operation
- TTL RS-232 interface
- CMOS technology for optimal image sensitivity and dynamic range
- Fully compatible with Intermec’s family of decoded engines
- EA15 Standard Imager
- RFID Reader (optional)
- Microprogram R-07050S1S8 Reader
- 13.56MHz RF transceiver with ASK modulation
- ISO-14443 A & ISO 14443B & ISO15693 protocol standard
- Tag compatibility includes: Mifare One S50/S70, Ultra Light, SR176, Srix4K, ICODE SLI, Tag-It HF-I
- Full Mifare® functionality
- Read & write functionality
- High-speed transactions (9600 bps ~ 115200 bps)
- Encrypted data transfer
- 25mW output power
- Gobi® 3000 WWAN(optional)
- HSPA/UMTS – 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dual-band EV-DO/CDMA – 800/1900 MHz
- Receive Diversity on all HSPA/UMTS/EVDO/CDMA bands
- Receive equalization
- Additional Features
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3-modes for low light environments, interior lighting, and exterior sunlight.
- G-Sensor (Gyroscope) for automatic screen rotation
- uBlox6 Global Positioning System (GPS) module
- 50-channel u-blox technology, 32-channel acquisition engine with more than one million effective correlators
- Hybrid GPS, L1 frequency, C/A Code and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) engine
- LTE Wireless Wide Area Networking (WWAN) Mini ExpressCard Module with Integrated SIM Card slot (optional)
- I/O Ports
- RJ45 (10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN)
- USB 2.0 Highspeed (Full-size port)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Mini ExpressCard Slot (required for 4G/LTE WWAN card option), PCMCIA Slot or SmartCard Reader
- Cradle Connector (POGO pin mating target connector)
- SD Card Reader
- 5-pin USB Interface Connector (top I/O port next to SD card reader)
- RF Connectors for External GPS Antennae
- 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.) with removable batteries installed
- 225 mm x 145 mm x 40.8 mm (8.86 in x 5.75 in x 1.6 in)
- Case Color
- LED Indicators
- System Power
- Battery (x2) (Charging: orange, Low (<10%): orange blinking, Fully charged with DC connected: green)
- Solid State Drive Activity
- Wireless Networking
- Function Buttons
- System Power ON/OFF
- Barcode Reader Capture
- Camera Shutter
- Stealth Mode ON/OFF
- Security (Control Panel)
- Tab (key)
- Quick Menu (Application)
- Num Lock (for Function Keypad)
- 2x Programmable
- Enter (key)
- Navigation Arrow (Up/Down/Left/Right)
- Bluetooth RF Power ON/OFF
- Screen Rotation Lock/Unlock
- AC Adapter
- Input voltage (nominal): 100 ~ 240 Vac
- Input voltage (maximum): 90 ~ 265 Vac
- Input Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Input current: 1.7A maximum at 90 Vac
- Output voltage: 19V ~ 20.4V DC
- Output current: 3.25A maximum
- Output power: 65W maximum
- SCP: Short Circuit Protection plus Auto-Recovery Function
- OVP: Over-Voltage Protection, Latch Mode, up to 27.0Vdc maximum
- OCP: Over-Current Protection, Auto-Recovery, up to 5.5A maximum
- OTP: Over-Temperature Protection to prevent catastrophic failure from overheating
- Drop Specification
- MIL-STD 810G 516.6 Procedure IV
- 26 drops of 60 inches to 2” plywood over concrete with unit on
- Water Sealing
- MIL-STD 810G 506.5 Procedure I and IEC/EN60529 IPX5 compliant
- Rain chamber to operate at no less than 40 PSIG and no less than 4 in/hr.
- 10 min per axis, 6 axes
- Jetting Test-IPX5 with internal nozzle diameter @ 6.3mm and delivery rate of 12.5 liters/min.
- Core of substantial stream @ 40mm from 2.5m from unit for 3 min.
- No visible damage, no ingress
- Unit is operating
- Dust Proof
- Meets IEC/EN60529 IP6X standard
- Tested with Talcum Powder (<0.075mm) @ 2kg per meter cubed
- Protected against dust, no ingress
- Meet Mil Std 810G-514.6, Procedure I Cat. 24, Fig. 514.6E-1 & 514.6E-2
- Unit is non-operating
- ASTM 4169-99 Truck Assurance Level II, Schedule E
- Unit is operating
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: -20°C ~ +55°C (-4°F ~ +131°F)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (based on QRS testing condition)
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -51°C ~ +71°C (-59.8°F ~ 159.8°F)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
Regulatory / Certifications
- UL/CUL Information Technology Equipment Listing mark:
- UL 60950-1, 2nd Edition 2007-03-27
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60950-1-07, 2nd Edition 2007-03
- TUV RH Bauart mark:
- EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011
- CB report by TUV RH:
- IEC 60950-1:2005+A1:2009 and EN60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011
- FCC Part 15 subpart B, class B & Canada ICES-003
- FCC Part 15 subpart C requirement & Industry Canada RSS-210
- FCC Part 15 subpart E requirement & Industry Canada RSS-210 issue 8: 2010, Annex 9
- FCC OET 65 Supplement C, IEEE/ ANSI C95.1, C95.3, IEEE 1528 & RSS-102
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 300 328 V1.7.1: 2006
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 301 893 V1.5.1: 2008
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.8.1: 2008
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 301 489-17 V2.1.1: 2009
- EN55022:2006+A1:2007 class B
- EN 62311:2008 & EN 62209-2:2010 SAR test
- LVD Directive EN 60950-1
- WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC
- ErP Directive 2009/125/EC BS EN 62301: 2006 & EN 62018: 2003
- Additional Certifications
- RoHS/REACH Compliant
- WEEE Compliant
- EPEAT Silver Compliant
- Energy Star 5.2 Compliant
LCD Dead Pixel Policy
- 3-3-5 Pixel Policy
- Maximum of three (3) stuck pixels anywhere on the screen
- Maximum of three (3) dead pixels anywhere on the screen
- Maximum of five (5) bad pixels (any combination of dead or stuck) anywhere on the screen
- If any of the above pixel maximums are exceeded, TabletKiosk will exchange the tablet (if within the 15 day return window after purchase) or replace the LCD panel on the tablet for no charge. Turnaround time of the repair will depend on the LCD panel's availability. This policy is valid for the duration of the tablet's warranty.
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate (optional)
- Microsoft® Windows® Embedded 7 Standard (Available by special order only)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader XI
- Security Control Panel
- Quick Menu
- Setup and System Information
- BIOS/EC version display
- RF On/Off for WLAN, Bluetooth, WWAN and GPS
- Volume and Screen Brightness Adjustment
- Battery Charging Cycle Times
- Programmable Buttons Setup
- Auto Screen Rotation Lock/Unlock
- Digital Camera Application
- RFID Demo (reveals UID after reading RFID card)
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Capable
- The eo TufTab a7360X Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC is fully compatible with most all software written for Windows® compatible PCs running the identical operating system, and should perform on par with a similarly configured laptop PC.
Included in the Box
- 2x Lithium-Ion Batteries
- AC Adapter with Power Cord
- Digital User's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- System Recovery on the HDD/SSD
- Systems with Dual Mode Screen (with Wacom digitizer) include a Wacom stylus (TK-4XX-STDG) with side switch and eraser (no batteries required)
- Systems with Touch Screen (only) include a Touch Screen Stylus
- Stylus Tether
- Hand Strap
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, Parts & Labor (Standard)
- 2 Year and 3 Year Extended Warranty (Optional)
Click on an image thumbnail below to view a larger version of the photo. Hover your mouse over the large image to pop up a control panel that will allow you to step forward or backward through all of the images, or set all of the images to run as a slide show. Click and drag on the large image to move the window around the screen.
Buy Direct from TabletKiosk
Are you ready to make a purchase today or are you still exploring different options? Please feel free to contact us at 800-609-7514 (inside the U.S. only) or +1 310-782-1201 (outside the U.S.) to speak to one of our knowledgeable sales associates. They can help you choose the right system(s) and configuration options that best satisfy your project's requirements.
You may also explore configuration options and request a quote on-line by clicking on the "Get a Quote" button above. A sales representative will contact you within one (1) business day with your quote and answers to any questions you may have.
In addition, you may browse and purchase accessories and peripherals for all of our Tablet PCs in our web store by clicking here.
Authorized TabletKiosk Resellers
The resellers listed below are authorized by TabletKiosk and will be happy to assist you with all of your technology projects.
22641 Old Canal Road, Yorba Linda, CA 92887
2815 Directors Row, Suite 600, Orlando, FL 32809
3333 West Harry Street, Suite 105, Wichita, KS 67213
TF: 877-EITS247 (877-348-7247) or Tel: 316-262-3965
7427 Highway 108 East, Mill Spring, NC 28756
119 Drum Hill Road, Suite 321, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Tel: 855-SOLZON1 (855-765-9661)